In-Home Care in Aliso Viejo CA
Keep your ill or injured loved ones at home with our expert in-home care in Aliso Viejo CA
Whether an individual is in need of temporary nursing care following an injury, illness, or surgery, or struggling to manage a chronic, possibly life-threatening condition, receiving care at home as opposed to a medical facility can be extremely beneficial. In-home care in Aliso Viejo CA allows patients to get the expert attention they need without isolating them from friends, family, and familiar surroundings.
At Acacia Home Health Services, we provide personalized care services tailored to the needs of each patient, whether the goal is recovery, pain management, or comfort.
Why Choose Acacia for In-Home Care in Aliso Viejo CA
Medicare-Approved: The Joint Commission has placed its seal of approval on our services, awarding us a 4.5 star quality rating on Medicare.gov. This rating reflects the fact that we have proven our ability to deliver timely and effective care that improves patient outcomes.
Professional Caregivers: When you trust us to provide in-home care in Aliso Viejo CA, you can rest assured that only highly skilled and caring professionals will be brought in on the case. We can facilitate care from:
- Registered and licensed vocational nurses
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech therapists
- Registered dieticians
Specialized Treatment Programs: After working with many patients, Acacia Home Health Services has developed the following special treatment programs, which can be tailored to the needs of individuals requiring therapeutic, short term, or long term care:
- Cardiac program (heart disease, post heart attack care, etc.)
- Pulmonary program (COPD, pneumonia, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine program (diabetes, hyperthyroidism, etc.)
- Neurological program (stroke, brain aneurysm, MS, etc.)
- Musculoskeletal program (arthritis, neck and spine care, post-fracture care, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal program (colon cancer, IBD, chronic constipation, etc.)
- Genitourinary program (renal disease, bladder cancer, catheter care, etc.)
- Hematology program (lymphoma, leukemia, AIDS, etc.)
Holistic Approach: We understand that in-home care in Aliso Viejo CA isn’t just about doling out medications and monitoring patients for physical signs of changes in health. We take a holistic approach to care, ensuring the patients’ physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs are met with appropriate resources.
Options for Palliative or Hospice Care: Though our in-home care in Aliso Viejo CA is designed to support doctors’ efforts to at least help patients maintain health if not improve it, some patients may eventually require palliative or hospice care. Because Acacia Home Health Services has a separate arm that is licensed to provide these services, we can provide an easy transition to this type of home care if and when necessary.
Call Now to Learn More
If you would like to learn more about partnering with us for expert in-home care in Aliso Viejo CA, please fill out an online contact form or call us at 818-241-2200 now.