In-Home Care in Brea CA
Keep your ill or injured loved ones at home with our expert in-home care in Brea CA
Whether an individual is in need of temporary nursing care following an injury, illness, or surgery, or struggling to manage a chronic, possibly life-threatening condition, receiving care at home as opposed to a medical facility can be extremely beneficial. in-home care in Brea CA allows patients to get the expert attention they need without isolating them from friends, family, and familiar surroundings.
At Acacia Home Health Services, we provide personalized care services tailored to the needs of each patient, whether the goal is recovery, pain management, or comfort.
Why Choose Acacia for In-Home Care in Brea CA
Medicare-Approved: We are proud to hold a 4.5 quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We earned this near-perfect rating by excelling in the care measures assessed by Medicare, including timeliness of care, quality drug education for patients and caregivers, and improvement in pain management and self-care.
Professional Caregivers: We take great pride in having some of the best providers of in-home care in Brea CA on our team. We can provide:
- Registered and licensed vocational nurses
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech therapists
- Registered dieticians
Specialized Treatment Programs: After working with many patients, Acacia Home Health Services has developed the following special treatment programs, which can be tailored to the needs of individuals requiring therapeutic, short term, or long term care:
- Cardiac program (heart disease, post heart attack care, etc.)
- Pulmonary program (COPD, pneumonia, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine program (diabetes, hyperthyroidism, etc.)
- Neurological program (stroke, brain aneurysm, MS, etc.)
- Musculoskeletal program (arthritis, neck and spine care, post-fracture care, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal program (colon cancer, IBD, chronic constipation, etc.)
- Genitourinary program (renal disease, bladder cancer, catheter care, etc.)
- Hematology program (lymphoma, leukemia, AIDS, etc.)
Holistic Approach: Assistance with medical care and daily physical needs is important, but we know that it is not the only aspect of in-home care in Brea CA that is needed. That’s why we take a holistic approach and facilitate services that can address the emotional and psychosocial needs of patients and their families.
Options for Palliative or Hospice Care: While Acacia Home Health Services’ in-home care in Brea CA focuses on recovery or maintenance of health whenever possible, some patients may have conditions that will deteriorate until they eventually require palliative or hospice care. When this happens, patients can easily be transferred to a separate arm of our company that is specifically licensed to provide palliative care and hospice care.
Call Now to Learn More
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about in-home care in Brea CA. Just call us at 818-241-2200 or send us an online contact request.