In-Home Care in Irvine CA
Keep your ill or injured loved ones at home with our expert in-home care in Irvine CA
Trying to care for a loved one following a serious illness, injury, or surgery can be overwhelming, but you definitely should not give up hope of being able to keep your loved one in their own home. Just contact Acacia Home Health Services for cost-effective in-home care in Irvine CA.
At Acacia Home Health Services, we provide personalized care services tailored to the needs of each patient, whether the goal is recovery, pain management, or comfort.
Why Choose Acacia for In-Home Care in Irvine CA
Medicare-Approved: The Joint Commission has placed its seal of approval on our services, awarding us a 4.5 star quality rating on Medicare.gov. This rating reflects our excellent performance across measures including timely initiation of care, improvement in patient well-being, and ability to recognized the need for hospital care and facilitate it as needed.
Professional Caregivers: When you trust us to provide in-home care in Irvine CA, you can rest assured that only highly skilled and caring professionals will be brought in on the case. This includes our:
- Registered and licensed vocational nurses
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech therapists
- Registered dieticians
Specialized Treatment Programs: After working with many patients, Acacia Home Health Services has developed the following special treatment programs, which can be tailored to the needs of individuals requiring therapeutic, short term, or long term care:
- Cardiac program (heart disease, post heart attack care, etc.)
- Pulmonary program (COPD, pneumonia, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine program (diabetes, hyperthyroidism, etc.)
- Neurological program (stroke, brain aneurysm, MS, etc.)
- Musculoskeletal program (arthritis, neck and spine care, post-fracture care, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal program (colon cancer, IBD, chronic constipation, etc.)
- Genitourinary program (renal disease, bladder cancer, catheter care, etc.)
- Hematology program (lymphoma, leukemia, AIDS, etc.)
Holistic Approach: At Acacia Home Health Services, we recognize that the best in-home care in Irvine CA involves more than just providing for physical needs with medications and therapies. We take a holistic approach to care, ensuring the patients’ physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs are met with appropriate resources.
Options for Palliative or Hospice Care: Though our in-home care in Irvine CA is designed to support doctors’ efforts to at least help patients maintain health if not improve it, some patients may eventually require palliative or hospice care. Because Acacia Home Health Services has a separate arm that is licensed to provide these services, we can provide an easy transition to this type of home care if and when necessary.
Call Now to Learn More
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about in-home care in Irvine CA. Just call us at 818-241-2200 or send us an online contact request.