In-Home Care in Lake Forest CA
Keep your ill or injured loved ones at home with our expert in-home care in Lake Forest CA
Trying to care for a loved one following a serious illness, injury, or surgery can be overwhelming, but you definitely should not give up hope of being able to keep your loved one in their own home. Just contact Acacia Home Health Services for cost-effective In-home care in Lake Forest CA.
Acacia Home Health Services is proud to provide a complete range of in-home care services to help patients manage pain and symptoms, become as independent as possible, and enjoy a good quality of life.
Why Choose Acacia for In-Home Care in Lake Forest CA
Medicare-Approved: We are proud to hold a 4.5 quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We earned this near-perfect rating by excelling in the care measures assessed by Medicare, including timeliness of care, quality drug education for patients and caregivers, and improvement in pain management and self-care.
Professional Caregivers: We take great pride in having some of the best providers of in-home care in Lake Forest CA on our team. We can facilitate care from:
- Registered and licensed vocational nurses
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech therapists
- Registered dieticians
Specialized Treatment Programs: After working with many patients, Acacia Home Health Services has developed the following special treatment programs, which can be tailored to the needs of individuals requiring therapeutic, short term, or long term care:
- Cardiac program (heart disease, post heart attack care, etc.)
- Pulmonary program (COPD, pneumonia, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine program (diabetes, hyperthyroidism, etc.)
- Neurological program (stroke, brain aneurysm, MS, etc.)
- Musculoskeletal program (arthritis, neck and spine care, post-fracture care, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal program (colon cancer, IBD, chronic constipation, etc.)
- Genitourinary program (renal disease, bladder cancer, catheter care, etc.)
- Hematology program (lymphoma, leukemia, AIDS, etc.)
Holistic Approach: We understand that in-home care in Lake Forest CA isn’t just about doling out medications and monitoring patients for physical signs of changes in health. That’s why we take a holistic approach and facilitate services that can address the emotional and psychosocial needs of patients and their families.
Options for Palliative or Hospice Care: We facilitate recovery and improvement whenever possible, but patients requiring in-home care in Lake Forest CA for serious, incurable diseases or conditions may eventually need to focus more on palliative measures or end-of-life care. Because Acacia Home Health Services has a separate arm that is licensed to provide these services, we can provide an easy transition to this type of home care if and when necessary.
Call Now to Learn More
If you would like to learn more about partnering with us for expert in-home care in Lake Forest CA, please fill out an online contact form or call us at 818-241-2200 now.