In-Home Care in Orange CA
Keep your ill or injured loved ones at home with our expert in-home care in Orange CA
Whether the need for care is temporary or likely to be permanent, there are many advantages to having this care provided in a home setting rather than an institution. Besides being more cost-effective, In-home care in Orange CA is also easier on patients and their families because there is no need to worry about transportation to and from appointments or the possibility of feeling depressed and isolated in a facility.
Patient quality of life is one of our top concerns at Acacia Home Health Services. In collaboration with the doctor on the case, we will work hard to provide the best possible improvement in symptoms and/or pain relief so that patients can enjoy their lives to the fullest.
Why Choose Acacia for In-Home Care in Orange CA
Medicare-Approved: Acacia Home Health Services has earned a 4.5 star quality rating from Medicare.gov. This rating reflects our excellent performance across measures including timely initiation of care, improvement in patient well-being, and ability to recognized the need for hospital care and facilitate it as needed.
Professional Caregivers: We take great pride in having some of the best providers of in-home care in Orange CA on our team. We can provide:
- Registered and licensed vocational nurses
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech therapists
- Registered dieticians
Specialized Treatment Programs: After working with many patients, Acacia Home Health Services has developed the following special treatment programs, which can be tailored to the needs of individuals requiring therapeutic, short term, or long term care:
- Cardiac program (heart disease, post heart attack care, etc.)
- Pulmonary program (COPD, pneumonia, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine program (diabetes, hyperthyroidism, etc.)
- Neurological program (stroke, brain aneurysm, MS, etc.)
- Musculoskeletal program (arthritis, neck and spine care, post-fracture care, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal program (colon cancer, IBD, chronic constipation, etc.)
- Genitourinary program (renal disease, bladder cancer, catheter care, etc.)
- Hematology program (lymphoma, leukemia, AIDS, etc.)
Holistic Approach: Assistance with medical care and daily physical needs is important, but we know that it is not the only aspect of in-home care in Orange CA that is needed. We take a holistic approach to care, ensuring the patients’ physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs are met with appropriate resources.
Options for Palliative or Hospice Care: Though our in-home care in Orange CA is designed to support doctors’ efforts to at least help patients maintain health if not improve it, some patients may eventually require palliative or hospice care. Because Acacia Home Health Services has a separate arm that is licensed to provide these services, we can provide an easy transition to this type of home care if and when necessary.
Call Now to Learn More
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about in-home care in Orange CA. Just call us at 818-241-2200 or send us an online contact request.