In-Home Care in Seal Beach CA
Keep your ill or injured loved ones at home with our expert in-home care in Seal Beach CA
Whether an individual is in need of temporary nursing care following an injury, illness, or surgery, or struggling to manage a chronic, possibly life-threatening condition, receiving care at home as opposed to a medical facility can be extremely beneficial. In-home care in Seal Beach CA allows patients to get the expert attention they need without isolating them from friends, family, and familiar surroundings.
Patient quality of life is one of our top concerns at Acacia Home Health Services. In collaboration with the doctor on the case, we will work hard to provide the best possible improvement in symptoms and/or pain relief so that patients can enjoy their lives to the fullest.
Why Choose Acacia for In-Home Care in Seal Beach CA
Medicare-Approved: We are proud to hold a 4.5 quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. This rating reflects our excellent performance across measures including timely initiation of care, improvement in patient well-being, and ability to recognized the need for hospital care and facilitate it as needed.
Professional Caregivers: We take great pride in having some of the best providers of in-home care in Seal Beach CA on our team. We can provide:
- Registered and licensed vocational nurses
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech therapists
- Registered dieticians
Specialized Treatment Programs: We are able to leap into action quickly and begin providing quality care tailored to each patient’s specific needs in part because we have already set up several special treatment programs. These programs include measures for therapeutic, short term, or long term care:
- Cardiac program (heart disease, post heart attack care, etc.)
- Pulmonary program (COPD, pneumonia, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine program (diabetes, hyperthyroidism, etc.)
- Neurological program (stroke, brain aneurysm, MS, etc.)
- Musculoskeletal program (arthritis, neck and spine care, post-fracture care, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal program (colon cancer, IBD, chronic constipation, etc.)
- Genitourinary program (renal disease, bladder cancer, catheter care, etc.)
- Hematology program (lymphoma, leukemia, AIDS, etc.)
Holistic Approach: We understand that in-home care in Seal Beach CA isn’t just about doling out medications and monitoring patients for physical signs of changes in health. We take a holistic approach to care, ensuring the patients’ physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs are met with appropriate resources.
Options for Palliative or Hospice Care: Though our in-home care in Seal Beach CA is designed to support doctors’ efforts to at least help patients maintain health if not improve it, some patients may eventually require palliative or hospice care. Because Acacia Home Health Services has a separate arm that is licensed to provide these services, we can provide an easy transition to this type of home care if and when necessary.
Call Now to Learn More
For more information about our options for in-home care in Seal Beach CA, please contact us at 818-241-2200 today.